Preventive Maintenance Agreement
At a time when most homeowners are trying to cut corners to ease their budgets, one thing you should not be skimping on is preventive maintenance on your home’s heating and cooling system. Purchasing an annual maintenance agreement is one of the most important investments you can make to ensure you and your family’s comfort and safety throughout the year.
Costs Less Than You Think
When you consider the cost of heating and cooling your home over the lifetime of your system, purchasing a maintenance agreement will help reduce those costs. Preventive maintenance will help:
- Alert you to potential problems with your system before a breakdown occurs
- Reduce your energy costs, because a smooth running system will use burn less fuel
- Extend the useful life of your heating and cooling system
The purchase of a preventive maintenance agreement will entitle you to two precision tune-ups and cleanings a year. This is what most equipment manufacturers recommend for furnaces, central air conditioners and heat pumps and is important in order to maintain any warranties that you may have in force. The price of this agreement is usually less than purchasing two annual tune-ups separately.
Special Benefits for Agreement Owners
If you purchase a maintenance agreement, you are also entitled to following advantages that are not available to other customers:
- Priority service with you being first in line of customers without service agreements
- 24-hour emergency service with overtime rates only charged after regular business hours
- 15-percent discount on any needed parts or labor chargesIf you move before your contract expires, you can transfer to the new owners
Most importantly, preventive maintenance will ensure that your heating and cooling system is ready when you need it. You can rest assured knowing that your system is working properly and doesn’t present a safety hazard to your home or family.
Contact EG Appliance Repair Los Angeles for more information on how a maintenance agreement can help save you money in the long run.