Many read that time the washing household appliances (washing and dishwashing machines) clear objects, it is capable to cope with the pollution and doesn’t need additional washing.
We hurry to dispel this myth and to assure that any household appliances require careful leaving. Especially those which are permanently connected to food residuals, soap and salts. Last can not only become the reason of an unpleasant smell, but if not to make timely cleaning, it is essential to influence operation of the device in general.
Having mentioned food waste, we let know that the speech in article will go about care of the dishwasher. Directly we will warn that its capital cleaning should be made regularly, but process doesn’t represent anything difficult. And if you adhere to the instruction, then cleaning can be carried out infrequently.
Councils for operation
We will provide several important recommendations:
- the regular use of the household appliance means that as if carefully it was washed, there is always a probability of reproduction of microbes from even is insignificant small food residuals; the choice of special detergents is very important. They are presented in sale in the form of tablets, powder, liquid or gel. What is suitable for your machine, it is possible to learn in the instruction. Usually the vendor specifies the necessary means for application;
- it is necessary to put the polluted ware in those separations which are intended for it; every two weeks it is necessary to wash out the net filter. For this purpose it is worth removing the lower underpan, to turn off screws and to take out the filtering device. Carefully to wash out it under flowing water and then to set into place;
- monthly in the lower part of the instrument it is necessary to pour a small amount of vinegar. It promotes fat decomposition, elimination of an unpleasant smell, and at the same time disinfects an internal surface;
- periodically wash out a drain tube hot water from a shell;
after each cycle of washing it is necessary to leave a door of the machine slightly opened for airing and prevention of formation of a mold.
For capital reading of the dishwasher it is necessary to have the following objects: a sponge, an acid compound, detergent in package with a spray, an old toothbrush. It is possible to wash this household appliance only switched off and empty. Process consists of several stages:
- The rotating sprays are checked. If on them there are leftovers, they are deleted. Parts of waste from a machine bottom clean up.
- All surfaces of the instrument are carefully wiped by the wet sponge, and for very polluted sections use detergent, spraying it on these surfaces. From hard-to-reach spots delete dirt by means of an old toothbrush which will be able to clear rubber gaskets around a door, and also it is fine to wash machine angles.
- The lower part is removed and the drain area is checked. It is necessary to clean the solid switching on which subsided there which can scratch it in the course of washing of a ware.
- After the main cleaning the dish washing machine is launched on a short cycle without a ware. At the same time instead of detergent lemon juice or vinegar is used. It will be a final stage of capital washing and at the same time will delete the remained lime deposits.
As we see, process of cleaning implies nothing serious, its regular carrying out will provide not only purity of the dishwasher, but also will secure your ware against scratches and a dirty surface.
In order that your kitchen assistant worked operationally and pleased with a pure ware, it is necessary to adhere to the simple councils described in this article and also to carry out capital cleaning of all instrument in process of its pollution.